Friday, September 3, 2010

My Dream Closet Workstation


While reading my favorite blog Centsational Girl this morning, I spotted a oh so pretty closet workstation, created by Jen from I Heart Organizing. It's almost identical to my situation, but way more organized and fashionable! I just love the wallpaper, the amazingly cute white baskets, and the fact you cannot see any messy wires! Love love that transparent chair! It makes the space looks very clean and open, love it not blocking the wallpaper. And how awesome is that swing arm lamp! We need one for the nursery, and this one could be a perfect fit. My space is so messy now, I have to dig for what I want. And stuffs are spilled out to the room, covering the floor and futon! I need to act fast, before it drives my poor DH crazy!

No comments: