Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Great Thing

Take a look at the picture above, you will understand why I hated that situation. Stubborn and I use different shampoo and conditioner. And even though little caterpillar has her own bathroom, we have been giving her bath in our bathtub, so there are a couple of more bottles for her, and her bathtub, little rubber duck, knee pad thing, spout cover, stool for us to sit while bath her. Now you can see where my frustration came from, and what a chaos it was in our master bathroom. Chaos no more! At least I fixed a part of the problem. Until we move little caterpillar to her own bathroom, I just have to get used to the rest.

Welcome my new helper, the shampoo dispenser! Take a look at this handsome little thing. So shiny, so clean, so organized! I am so in love with it!

I have been searching around for a 3 compartment dispenser for a while, but most of them are two compartment ones, and the only perfect one I found online was just too expensive. Then on our last trip to NH, we made an unplanned stop at local Walmart, and there it was! I couldn't believe my luck, quickly grabbed one, and couldn't wait to get back home to try it.

The installation is just so easy. Just put the double sided foam tapes on, squeeze all the silicon glue on, and stick it to the clean shower wall. You want the glue to come out through those little holes, just like this.

Now here is how our bathtub looks like after removing 3 giant bottles! See, only two bottles left in that corner, and nothing else in the tub! And once I finish those two, they won't come back, so there will be no bottle there later!

Here is a close up shot of how I organized little caterpillar's stuffs. Now, all her stuffs in that big plastic box, so they all can drain, yet not touching the bathroom floor. I could leave them in the tub to drain, but we use this automatic shower cleaner every time after shower, I don't want those chemical get on little caterpillar's stuffs, since it will go right into her mouth. I have to take them out of the tub to protect her. It's not a perfect solution, but it's working, so we are keeping it.

No comments: