Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hilarious Xmas Pic and Great Closet Organizing

Yesterday, I found a really funny Xmas picture on one of my favorite blog MakingItLovely. Nicole and her DH are expecting their first baby, and she is about 5 or 6 months pregnant now. In the picture, they stood side by side in front of their gorgeous window, next to their cute little Xmas tree. Her DH has the funniest hairdo, and he was making faces, while using his hands touching his and her belly. And frankly I think his belly is bigger than hers! At first I didn't even see their dog, because he has similar color as the curtain and carpet, and his back was facing the camera. He was staring at them, as if he was saying "what are you two up to now?". It's just so hilarious, you got to see it. Just click the link at the beginning of this post.

And then I scrolled down and found one of the most beautiful and well organized closet/wardrobe. Nicole made her Ikea wardrobe so lovely, it's every girl's dream come true. And I really like all the colors of her dresses and shoes. Oh, you have to check out her drawer of accesseries. She made me want to redo my closet. Well, it's on my long to-do list now. My DH will probably beg me to stop reading these fabulous blogs soon. Haha! :o)

No comments: