Thursday, November 6, 2008

Owl!

Have you noticed recently there are more owls around us? I meant on the market, you can find T-shirts, greeting cards, decoration, and even jewelry, with owl design. Some cute, some scary. Personally, I like all things cute. Here are some really cute ones I found on Etsy. See which one wins your heart.

Ginger Blossom lil Hoot from Manic Muffin Totes.
Crazy Little Owl (OvO) from Melanie Favreau.
Susie the Owl from Cuore.
Petit Hibou - Brooch from Smeeta.
Together from Marmee Craft.
Owl couple from The Runny Bunny. They look like a really grumpy old couple. :o)
Handmade Glass Pendant from Natural at Heart Too!.
And much more here.

2 comments:

KimbolinaMarie said...

owls and sparrows sure are in right now! I find it so heart warming when someone takes time away from their shop and tells you how much they admire others work! Thanks for the wonderful post!

TranquilityKnots said...

Thanks. I love to work on my shop, but frankly, sometimes I just got too tired. Searching on Etsy for cute and exciting creations from fellow Etsians always cheers me up. :)