Friday, November 21, 2008

Craft Fair - Part I

Finally, the show is over. I took lots of pictures, will post them later. Here are some pictures of the great promotional items I got from everyone. So many wonderful ideas, and very talented artists. I can talk more once I recover from yesterday's craziness. Please enjoy the pics for now.

I apologize for the picture quality. I was assigned to a table on the second floor, which has really bad lighting. Most of the pictures I took turned out very yellow. And this one even blury. I put all promos in plastic goodie bags, and used raffia to tie the bags to the bigger catalog and flyers. Each bags contains tons of goodies. Those customers who got them were very happy.
This one was taken during assembling stage. Each little pile was for one bag. I had these piles all over my living room.
Here are the buttons, magnets, homemade soap. I cannot believe I didn't put some of those big pins in there. Now I don't have any left, I cannot even photoshop it in. :(
There were lots of bookmarks too. The one in front, with a gorgeous necklace, is mine. I really like the way it turned out. I put several pictures together and made them one postcard image, and had vistaprint printed them out for me. I then cut them up into bookmarks, and smaller tags. Love it!
Here are some postcards.
Here are some greeting cards and gift tag. The cards were so professional, and the designs were absolutely elegant.
I also got lots of business cards, and coupons. They inspired me to work on my next batch of cards.
These are some of the most amazing flyers I have seen. The smaller one is from the new new york team. They also sent me lots of their catalog. They are so lucky to have 5 graphic designers in their team, that's why their stuffs are so professional. So jealous! I think I had one of their catalog left in the box, will take pic of that and post it here later. You guys just have to see it.

Here is a list of all Etsy shops paticipated this time. And big thanks to everyone.
2ofakindphotography
AlwaysAmy
BellaMental
biancadenise
bluebirdsandblossoms
caelum
christiecottage
dragonflygems
fubabee
janetsdolls
JNPpottery
JodiesCraftEmporium
lepetitboutique
meekiyua
minisforeveryone
mskittyfantastico
nicherndesigns
nickileigh
pennydog
sedruola
softpencil
StylingPupPillows
sudlow
sun2create
sweetcarolines
tagsandbuttons
the {New New} York Street Team
TheEarringJunkie
thesleepingdog
threelittleladies
tiggerstreasuretrove
tinybubblessoap
tudordesigns
twohanddesign
and me, TranquilityKnots

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Wow! Lots of great pictures and it sounds like you had so much fun! Thanks for letting me be a part of your goodie bags.

Hapy Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth P said...

Great! Very beautiful stands! I would have liked to be there. Thank you for include my coupons in your gift bags!!!