Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did You Vote?

We went to vote yesterday after work, and surprisingly there were not that many people. We didn't even have to wait in line. This was our first time, so the nice lady there explained the procedure, how to fill out the form, and how to feed it into the machine. It was pretty easy. Too bad we were not prepare to vote for the other positions, so couldn't make a decision for those, since we had no idea who those people are. But, the most important vote was for the president! I wanted to take some pictures there, but too afraid to ask for permission. So, no pictures to prove that we contributed in this election. They also forgot to give us a stickr. Sigh! We watched TV till really late, and we were so happy that Obama won! We both voted for him. We really enjoyed his speech, very short, but to the points! His dear grandma should be smiling now.

Enough with politics. Here are some pieces I made last night. I work kind of slow, because I want every single knot I made to be perfect. So, I probably need to take some days off before the show, otherwise I won't be able to come up with enough inventory. How much do you make for your shows?

I don't really like this one's background. Probably will retake the pictures tonight. This set is for my friend. She ordered this for her babysitter. And she ordered these pink ponytail elastics for her little girl.

No comments: