Friday, November 28, 2008

Cute Pin Cushions

Happy "Black Friday"! I just announced in my shop, that I am running a 4-day sale, from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- BUY ANY NECKLACE WILL GET A PAIR OF MATCHING BUTTON KNOT EARRINGS FOR FREE.
- 10% OFF ALL ORDERS $30 OR MORE.
- 20% OFF ALL ORDERS $50 OR MORE.

I will list more new items for holiday shoppers soon. This little cutie is just the beginning. I absolutely love this circus elephant fabric. I bought this small square a while ago from Fabric Place (so sad they closed shop), wish I bought more, so I can make a pillow or something out of it.
And I did a quick search on Etsy, and found lots of fun pincushion as well. This first one is from Loose String. You probably can tell why I love it. Yes! Another cute elephant!
This cute little mushroom is from Zafras.
This pear looks so delicious! It's one of Retro Mama's creation.
And this little darling stole my heart. It was love at first sight! Come on! Who can resist these little cuties from Squirrel Momma.
Oh, just found this beehive on flickr. It's so cute, I just have to share it here. Cannot download it, so you just have to trust me and click this link.

No comments: