Monday, October 20, 2008

More Photo Processing

I managed to photoshoot most of the new bracelets, keychains, and earrings last night. But there is no way I can finish processing them all together and post them all up. I will try to do several a day. These are what I got done for today, and the pink earrings are in my shop already. Oh, I used my new earring display this time. In the bracelet pictures, I think the white background can be blinding sometimes. What do you think? I will probably play with some colorful background tonight, but then I have to be really carefully not let the background overwhelm my piece.

And here are some pictures I took around Boston on Sat. The weather was picture perfect, and the colors were intense. Oh, the last two pictures are my street and my neighbor's dog. We love her so much.

No comments: