Monday, July 21, 2008

Some New Items

I made some new necklaces and keychains. The necklace is for a 4 year old little girl. A nice lady from Etsy, wants a necklace for her little girl. She is adopting her from TaiWan, and she adopted another little boy from mainland China last year. Her story is amazing, but I have ask for her permission before sharing it with you guys. Anyway, I made two necklaces for her to choose, and here are the pictures.
Update: She chose the first one. So the second one will soon be put in my store.


Here are some of the keychains I made on Sat. Oh, BTW, tell me what you think about these new background I am using.



And here is my special orchid from Hawaii. The flowers were white when I got it from AK last year, but after several months in full sun, the new flower looks like this.

No comments: